- Nordic Unmanned
- Business Controller
To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a Business Controller. The purpose of the position is to support the business in various financial needs and collaborate with other functions outside finance in order to understand what drives the business and identify business improvements. The role will report to the CFO. As part of the Finance team within Nordic Unmanned you will have a central role in making sure we have the necessary financial data and insights to take the best decisions. The position is based in Sandnes and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Proactively analyze value creation/profitability and financial performance across the business unit
- Key sparring partner for business unit management teams
- Support in digitalization, automation and improvement of our business controlling processes
- Identify areas of improvements, develop and execute actions plans
- Participate in the budget and planning process
- Develop business cases and investment analyses for decision support
- Contribute into commercial activities, bid and tender team participation
- Business unit controlling, monthly reports on operations, financial Performance, risks & KPI’s etc.
- Project Cost Controlling, deviation analysis and improvement action plan.
- Invoice handling and control.
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Preferably a master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (consulting, finance, business controlling or similar)
- Good competence in Microsoft systems, financial ERP systems and knowledge in Business Intelligence tools like Power BI or equivalent is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and oral English. Norwegian is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- You are systematic, accurate and highly motivated
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills on an operational level
- Ability to think wholistically and work with details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (digital, written, and oral skills)
- Thrive in a fast-paced and shifting environment surrounded by a supportive team
- Ability to work independently and trust own judgement
- The ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Interest to adopt knowledge of the business’ operational/technical work scope
- Positive attitude and service minded
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Commercial mindset
- A trusted team player with humor
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Nordic Unmanned provides extended situational awareness with tailored drone solutions that collects, integrates and make data understandable for the end-user and their critical usage scenarios.
The company was founded in 2014 in Sandnes, Norway, and has become one of Europe’s leading service providers within the unmanned sector. Headquarters is located in Sandnes in Norway, in addition to offices in Lysaker and Frankfurt am Main.
- Rådhusgata 3, 4306 Sandnes
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
|Sist endret||2. nov. 2021 11:59|