Are you an experienced sustainability professional with experience in environmental management?
- Head Advisor Environmental management
Youll be at the forefront of leading the companys work with internal environmental topics using your environmental management skills to optimise our approach, increase awareness across the organisation, and design tomorrows reporting structure to meet new requirements. Youll be working with dedicated professionals across the company, to help Statkraft deliver on its strategic ambitions.
If youre an experienced sustainability professional with extensive experience within environmental management, you can pursue a career that helps to solve the climate crisis and make a positive impact for our planet, with Statkraft.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. Thats what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we dont see renewable energy as part of the solution we believe it must be the solution. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But theres more work to be done thats why we need you to join us.
Working in Corporate Sustainability
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Our business enablers are the backbone to everything we do at Statkraft, providing seamless and value-adding work to the organisation and playing an important role in our mission towards a carbon free future. Whatever your area, you’ll provide the dedicated services and strategic support that our global and rapidly growing organisation needs to make the future greener.
As Head Advisor in the Corporate Sustainability department, youll:
- Play a central role in further developing environmental management, ensuring corporate-wide approaches in line with good practices (e.g. ISO 14001)
- Support group-wide initiatives implementing corporate Sustainability Strategy commitments on environment and climate within the company
- Collaborate closely with the business and provide support to business area improvement initiatives related to implementation of internal environment and climate targets
- Enable the company to assess and meet new sustainability requirements, and implement necessary activities for doing so
- Further strengthen of the companys data gathering, reporting and disclosure on environment and climate topics, and develop good arenas for stakeholder engagement, internally & externally on this
We look for experienced sustainability professional with a Master degree or similar and the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes knowledge of:
- Environmental management system development, processes, implementation, training, tools, and experience from the renewable energy sector would be a bonus
- Reporting on environmental, climate and other related agendas, incl. CDP, TCFD, GRI
- Strategic execution of sustainability targets and activities, incl. implement activities needed to meet new reporting requirements (e.g. EU Taxonomy)
- Internal stakeholder engagement & facilitation of change management processes
- Good understanding of business integrated sustainability and how the green agenda fits into overall business activities including an understanding of both opportunities and risks related to implementation of environmental management
Experiences in these areas are also useful in your role:
- Analysis and structuring complex information in a clear and understandable way
- Design thinking or similar dynamic working methods
- Presenting and communicating effectively on environmental topics
- Self-driven, comfortable with high work pressure and a positive team player
At Statkraft, were always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to facilitate collaboration and bring people along in a fast-paced and ever evolving business environment.
English and Norwegian language fluency is required.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say My work is contributing to saving the planet
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and were a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Bærekraft, Sustainability, environment, strategy, energy
|Sist endret||7. okt. 2021 11:07|