Are you interested in working at the intersection of sustainability, strategy and change management?
- Advisor Sustainability
Are you interested in working at the intersection of sustainability, strategy and change management? Then this could be the role for you. With Statkraft, youll be working to further develop our Sustainability Strategy, designing and rolling out change initiatives, and providing practical support to our many exciting business activities in renewable energy.
You can pursue a career with us to help to solve the climate crisis. Our main contribution is through generating renewable energy. When doing so, we also need to focus on our own impact, be it on climate or human rights, and to keep on top of emerging topics like circular economy. This role is key to making our Sustainability Strategy part of our processes.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. Thats what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we dont see renewable energy as part of the solution we believe it must be the solution. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But theres more work to be done thats why we need you to join us.
Working in Corporate Sustainability
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Our business enablers are the backbone to everything we do at Statkraft, providing seamless and value-adding work to the organisation and playing an important role in our mission towards a carbon free future. Whatever your area, you’ll provide the dedicated services and strategic support that our global and rapidly growing organisation needs to make the future greener.
As Advisor in the Corporate Sustainability department, youll:
- Play a central role in further developing Statkrafts corporate sustainability strategy
- Develop, roll-out and follow up group-wide activities and initiatives to implement the various elements of the sustainability strategy
- Work closely with the business to develop and support business area specific initiatives to implement the sustainability strategy
- Collaborate subject matter experts to design tools and guidance supporting the implementation of the strategy
- Conduct analysis of market developments and trends related to sustainability/ESG to stay on top of emerging agendas
- Engage with and present to relevant groups internally, including management, and externally
We look for someone with a Master degree or similar and a few years experience at the intersection of sustainability, strategy and change management with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes knowledge in:
- Strategy development and execution in general and on sustainability an additional benefit
- Practical initiatives of working on corporate changes initiatives involving analysis, planning, change management, system and process development, training, tools
- Internal stakeholder engagement & facilitation of processes
- Good understanding of business integrated sustainability and how it fits into overall business activities including an understanding of both opportunities and risks related to implementation
Experiences in these areas are also useful in your role:
- Design thinking or similar dynamic working methods
- Presenting and communicating effectively on sustainability topics
- Self-driven, comfortable with high work pressure and a positive team player
At Statkraft, were always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to facilitate collaboration and bring people along in a fast-paced and ever evolving business environment.
English and Norwegian language fluency is required.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say My work is contributing to saving the planet
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and were a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Statkraft, Bærekraft, Sustainability, Advisor
|Sist endret||7. okt. 2021 11:05|