Are you our new Agency & Maritime Support Logistics Coordinator?
- Peak Group AS
- Agency & Maritime Support Logistics Coordinator
We are opening a new office in Stavanger and search for Agency & Maritime Support Logistics Coordinators to join us.
- Responsibilities as ships agent.
- Responsibilities related to mobilization and demobilization of offshore installation vessels, rigs and all types of vessels involved in oil & gas, offshore wind and decommissioning.
- Logistics related to crew changes and husbandry services.
- Project management.
- Cost control and invoicing.
- BSc degree within logistics/shipping. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from similar position.
- Economic knowledge and understanding.
- Positive and accountable.
- Commercial orientation and proactive attitude.
- Organized, accurate and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English.
- Good computer skills.
We can offer:
- Exciting job opportunities in an international expanding company.
- Competitive conditions and benefits including pension and insurance schemes.
- A good work environment with diversified tasks.
Established autumn 2005, Peak Group with its team based in Bergen in Norway, currently operate 30-40 dry cargo, project and selfdischarging vessels in sizes ranging from 1000 dwt to 6000 dwt. The fleet consists of modern, fully boxed tonnage suitable for carrying generals, project cargoes, and all major bulk commodities including IMO-classified cargoes. The experienced staff of the company together with the rest of the partners has long term relationship with most of the European Charterers. Peak Group is continuously developing and enlarging their fleet to meet their customer's requirements to continue to be a significant player in the European short sea segment.
Offices in Bergen, Oslo, Delfzijl and Hamburg
155 employees: 30 administrative and 125 crew
3500 port calls per year
abt. 20 ships owned and/or controlled
- 4002 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Transport og logistikk
- Logistikk og lager,
|Sist endret||6. okt. 2021 14:57|