Tesla Service Brumunddal søker Kundemottaker / Service Advisor
- Tesla Norway AS
- Kundemottaker / Service Advisor
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
Tesla is happy to announce new job openings at our Service Center in Brumunddal. We are looking to hire a talented Kundemottaker / Service Advisor to join our growing service team in delivering a great service experience to our customers. Join Tesla and supercharge your career development!
At Tesla, our Service Advisors consistently coordinate a seamless experience for customers servicing their vehicles. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Communicate: You will support customers from the moment they walk through our door or schedule a service visit to returning their vehicle, managing communication across physical and digital platforms.
- Coordinate: You will act as a coordination point between our customers and the rest of the Service team to deliver excellence during every service visit.
- Collaborate: By partnering and collaborating across teams and departments you aim to ensure consistency in our customer experience.
- Innovate: Creating the most innovative service experience on the market is a task without end date. You will be part of discovering improvement opportunities and contribute with creative ideas on how we can develop.
- Customer-centric above all: Every day, at any time, you act with customer in mind. You have a clear background within customer service, and will contribute to the team’s ability to deliver an even better experience.
- A skilled multi-tasker: You prioritize efficiently, deliver on time and never lose sight of the big picture.
- Interested & dedicated: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more.
- Excellent communicator: In English and Norwegian, you communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully.
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- A team player: You'll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- Flexible: You are flexible with work hours
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full Norwegian driver’s license.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission. Apply today.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
To be considered for our roles in Norway it's required that you already have right to work in Norway/ EU/EEA.
Tesla Norway er i sterk vekst. Vi søker å ansette og utvikle de beste talentene. Vil du være med i utviklingen av et dynamisk og spennende miljø? Vi har mange åpne stillinger som kanskje passer deg!
- Strandvegen 26, 2380 Brumunddal
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted,
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
tesla, kundemottaker, kundemottak, kunderådgiver, kundeservice
|Sist endret||16. nov. 2021 16:52|