Take lead on creating industry-leading last mile-services for Coop's customers!
- Coop Norge
- Product Manager - Last Mile
Working in retail has never been more exciting and in Coop, we have a clear focus on how to be the first choice of customers and co-owners. By owning our products, technology and data we dare to innovate and implement new, innovative digital solutions such as fully automated warehouses, omnichannel and e-commerce solutions, unmanned stores, mobile payment solutions and the use of advanced analytics/AI products for a diverse range of purposes - to mention some.
As our new Product Manager – Last Mile, you’ll be overall responsible for making sure Coop offers best-in-class delivery solutions to our customers. E-commerce is about to become a key area in Coop and we are already a market leader within e-commerce DIY through Obs Bygg with rapid growth in the hypermarket segment. Driven by our mission to create value for our customers and 1,9 million co-owners, we have clear ambitions for e-com and omnichannel products and services, where last-mile logistics plays an instrumental role in this newly established role.
As our new Product Manager – Last Mile, we believe your day to day will look like this:
- Be overall responsible for making sure that Coop is offering leading, last-mile delivery solutions to our customers through our e-com and omnichannel solutions
- Establish, shape and lead cross-functional team(s) of technologists, business developers, designers and external stakeholders depending on needs both short and long term
- Secure that we use the best carriers, systems, solutions and other external vendors through continuous due diligence of existing and potential solutions
- Explore, map out and stay up-to-date with advances in the field through best practices, technologies and organisations with similar needs as Coop
- Be a go-to resource and champion within your field of expertise across the company
- Investigate and map out innovative solutions (e.g AI) in a data-driven way through site analytics, user testing and A/B -testing
- Be an active contributor from a logistics perspective how we can offer a seamless customer journey from both digital solutions and physical stores (e.g pick-up solutions in stores, internal and third-party warehouses)
We believe this could be you:
- You have a proven background within modern product/project management in agile environments
- Experience from logistics and/or other relevant fields is a plus, but not a requirement
- Solid technical understanding of systems and relevant integrations
- You love to work autonomously and systematic and hold a high degree of initiative and execution for both you and your team
- People and process management is in your nature, and you have the ability to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with different stakeholders and partners, both internally and externally
- You’re a lifelong learner with a natural curiosity towards your field of expertise with the ability to share your expert knowledge with other team members
- You thrive in the intersection between business and technology and have a large degree of organizational awareness
We also think you will need the following:
- Experience in product and/or project management roles, from in-house or consultancy
- Higher education at BSc/MSc level or similar, particularly relevant work experience can compensate for this
- Full professional English, both written and spoken (Norwegian is a plus, but not a requirement)
Why should you join Coop?
- You’ll play an instrumental role in providing our customers with market-leading logistics solutions
- A strong and growing tech and product environment with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development (e.g., conferences, training, time to work on own projects/upskilling, etc.)
- Competitive compensation package in addition to good pension and insurance schemes
- Fresh office spaces at Langhus and Grorud with a high degree of freedom and flexibility on working hours and location
- Relocation assistance if moving to Norway
- Other benefits like mobile phone and internet coverage, company cabins and discounts in all Coop stores
Do you have any questions related to this role, or just want to have an informal chat? Contact Hedda Abood, Recruitment Consultant at First Engineers.
Coop er Norges nest største paraplykjede innenfor dagligvaresektoren og driver i dag ca 1350 dagligvarebutikker innenfor seks kjedekonsepter: Obs, Extra, Coop Prix, Coop Mega, Coop Marked og Matkroken. Coop driver også flere store byggevarehus, Obs Bygg og Coop Byggmix. I tillegg har Coop flere kafeer og faghandelsprofiler.
Coop eies av kundene selv gjennom deres medlemskap i et av de ca 80 samvirkelagene i Norge. Per i dag har Coop 1,7 millioner medlemmer/medeiere. Samvirkelagene er organisert i fellesorganisasjonen Coop Norge SA som de eier, og som administrerer og drifter alle felles oppgaver for den samlede virksomheten.
- Østre Aker vei 264, 0977 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Transport og logistikk
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring,
produktsjef, produktutvikler, produkteier, fmcg-sektoren, e-commerce
|Sist endret||10. nov. 2021 13:16|