Energy analyst / Energy adviser
- Greensight AS
- Energy analyst / Energy adviser
We are seeking a creative and inventive engineer with a personal engagement and initiative towards the green shift. The position is newly created, and you´ll be given an independent role to strengthen Greensight as a key player within renewable energy solutions. You´ll have the possibility to form your own position to a large extent. Greensight is a part of an entrepreneurial environment in exciting development.
Main tasks and areas of responsibilities:
- Technical- and research assessments, consultancy and preparation of solution descriptions
- Analysis and assessments of value chains and technical solutions
- Techno-economic analysis and assessments
- Logistic and infrastructure assessments
- Extensive contact and cooperation with customers, technology suppliers and other natural collaboration partners – internal and external
- Master or bachelors degree; preferably within electrical- and/or process technology
- Relevant experience from the energy-, logistics-, and/or maritime industry is desirable
- Experience with system design within electrical and/or process engineering is an advantage
- Independent, responsible, thorough and structured
- Experience with project execution is desirable
- A genuine teamplayer who contributes across the organization
- Excellent communication skills within Norwegian and English, both in writing as well as orally
We can offer:
- Competitive conditions
- A strategic position in a young company in strong growth
- To work with- and influence future energy solutions and the development of Greensight and Greenstat
- An attractive and development oriented working environment with committed colleagues
- Flexible working time arrangement
For more information you can contact Managing Director Kjetil Midthun; on phone 971 76 881, or our headhunter at Headvisor, Asbjørn Grini on phone 917 94 825.
An application and a CV to be submitted latest and within October 13th. If desirable, inquiries will be treated confidentially towards our client until otherwise is agreed.
Greensight AS is a subsidiary of Greenstat AS (www.greenstat.no). Greensight is perhaps Norway´s leading competence environment within green hydrogen based energy solutions. Greensight is passionate about providing knowledge that makes it easy to find the right emissions free solutions.
We deliver feasibility studies and investment analysis, and keep track of renewable energy markets, technologies, and suppliers. Greensight assists in building market scenarios and strategies, develop concepts, business models and value chains. We simply deliver knowledge that cuts emissions.
Greensight is a specialist in every part of the hydrogen value chain - from production to consumption. We deliver technical, economical and market related assessments of projects from energy production to end users. We have a special focus on topics within zero emissions connected to transportation / logistics (land based and maritime) and energy systems.
- THORMØHLENS GATE 51, 5006 Bergen
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Maritim og offshore,
Prosjektledelse, Fornybar, Energiløsninger, Hydrogen, Infrastruktur
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2021 00:07|