Project Manager - New Product Introduction
- Corvus Energy AS
- Project Manager - New Product Introduction
Reporting to Director of Program Management, the Project Manager for new product introduction is responsible for planning and coordinating the cross-functional development projects of new technologies and new products for Corvus Energy. The position is placed in Norway and will have Bergen as main workplace. Flexible work solutions and alternative work locations may also be considered.
- Plan, coordinate, and report on product development projects and programs from inception to completion, following the Corvus Product Development Process and industry-standard project management practices.
- Ensure programs/projects are executed on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate via a cross-functional project team, all activities related to the design, manufacturing, sales, and service of the product within the project.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans.
- Develop and maintain project budgets.
- Provide clear, consistent, and timely reporting to project stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Anticipate and identify and manage project risks.
- Contribute to the centralized resource and capital plans of the Engineering and Program Management department.
- Gather feedback on project delivery and record and implement lessons learned.
Qualifications and work experience
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering in relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant work experience is prefered, preferably within designing, developing and testing of energy storage or power electronics systems.
- Experience with Li-ion batteries and chemistry
- Experience in the marine industry or marine product development is an asset
- Experience from working in a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking, and analysis skills
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing requirements documents, technical specifications and requirements management
- An exciting position within the Maritime Battery Industry Worldwide
- The opportunity to take part in developing zero-emission solutions for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Information to applicants:
We encourage an early reply and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis. We do appreciate every application received, however only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
Corvus Energy is the World’s leading supplier of safe, innovative and reliable zero-emission solutions for all segments in the Maritime Industry. Since 2009, Corvus Energy has been leading the way in how battery technology is used on board ships to reduce emissions. Technological excellence in combination with Maritime DNA has made Corvus Energy pioneers in their field with the highest number of installations Worldwide.
We believe the combination of clean fuel and fuel cells together with batteries is the solution to reach the goal of zero emissions by 2050 for the Marine Industry. Together with partner Toyota, Corvus Energy is developing sustainable, large-scale maritime-certified hydrogen fuel cell systems.
Technical Project Management, Project Planning, Project Development, Product Development
Spørsmål om stillingen
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2021 13:22|