- AI Trainer
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Boost.ai is made up of people that want to make the world a little bit easier to live in.
We are a leading conversational AI company specializing in building virtual agents that automate customer service and internal support channels, enhance human efficiency and drive revenue through engaging conversations.
Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway with offices in Oslo, Stockholm and Los Angeles, our accomplishments to date include recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space, established partnerships with leading professional services firms across the globe and deploying more than 250 virtual agents that have successfully automated over 20 million conversations with customers, users and employees in Europe and North America. We built the world’s most user-friendly conversational AI platform to let frontline teams automate requests themselves.
We are looking for an AI Trainer with a real interest in emergent technologies and who has experience in running large projects directly with clients.
AI Trainers who work for boost.ai enjoy the best of both worlds: you will work with our awesome software platform and you will help and support our clients and partners to implement the world’s best conversational AI.
Your daily tasks will be varied and you will work with a young, dynamic, multicultural, multilingual team of colleagues who share a common mindset; to deliver a world-class product in a nascent and ever-evolving sector.
But we never take ourselves too seriously and we always make time to have a bit of fun.
- Leading-edge technology: in just five years we have grown from 6 employees, with no clients and no revenue to over 120 employees and more than 250 clients.
- More enterprise virtual agents in live production than any other conversational AI company in the world.
- A list of impressive enterprise clients throughout Northern Europe, and we are rapidly expanding into the rest of Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Huge ambitions. In the near future, we will compete with American tech giants, conquer the global AI market and become the first Norwegian unicorn.
- A challenging, varied and engaging work environment.
- Plenty of opportunities for rapid career progression.
- Furthermore, Stavanger is surrounded by exquisite nature including 16 inhabited islands, mountains, fjords and beaches. There are not many places in the world where you can have a surf in the morning and then ski in the afternoon!
- Home to innovation and creative hubs, Stavanger has a healthy economy supported by a diverse and cosmopolitan population.
- Norwegian as your mother tongue. This means that you will be able to take responsibility for enhancing the language capability of our Norwegian AI. You will also have strong English language skills.
- An analytical brain that can quickly detect and suggest where we could make enhancements or improvements to our software, in particular in optimizing natural language understanding.
- Business savvy that will allow you to work closely with clients and partners to help them build the best virtual agent for their business. Project management knowledge or experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Confidence in communication and an understanding of how to prioritise quality over quantity.
- Ambition - and bags of it! You will work as hard as you play at boost.ai, but the opportunities for growth and development beyond the AI Trainer role will be both incentive and reward enough for the right candidate.
- A thirst for knowledge which means you are interested in your own continuous improvement - and in ours.
- A true team spirit and willingness to collaborate and share in our successes.
You might also have:
- A degree level education, probably to master’s level or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the technology sphere would be a benefit.
- Experience in CSM.
Good to know:
- Our AI Trainer positions are often a stepping stone to becoming an AI Supervisor or to joining our channel partner management team. However, as a young and rapidly expanding company, boost.ai offers endless other possibilities to the right people. As our Norwegian team is rapidly conquering the conversational AI market, this role offers the right candidate the ability to significantly influence this work by creating the most robust and sought after virtual agents in Norway. By joining boost.ai you embark on a technological career adventure that you will be guaranteed the freedom to shape.
- We interview appropriate candidates quickly and continuously until we find the right person. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as you can.
- Working as a team is pivotal to the success of these roles. It is therefore a requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise at our HQ in Stavanger, Norway, or to have a high level of flexibility to travel.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we’re looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- 4313 Sandnes
- IT - programvare
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 16:19|