Senior External Environmental and Sustainability Engineer
- Senior External Environmental and Sustainability Engineer
With highly competent and experienced staff we deliver best practice services within Maintenance & Modification, Operation & Technical Services, Larger Projects, Studies and System Technology.
Moreld Apply is located in Stavanger, Bergen, Hammerfest and Krakow.
We are now looking for a Senior External Environmental and Sustainability Engineer to cover our project manning across contracts and contribute with technical input to Moreld Apply's operations. The projects cover maintenance, modification and studies (FEL).
Duties and responsibilities
- Environmental engineering according to regulatory, client and company requirements in Modification projects and studies
- Advice and support other disciplines in environmental goals in the projects.
- Lead and perform Best Available Technique (BAT) assessments.
- Perform calculations of environmental budget:
- Discharge to Sea
- Emissions to air
- Consumption of chemicals
- Power generation and utilization of energy
- Waste generation
- Heat recovery
- Waste management in engineering projects.
- Environmental input to safety reviews.
- Input and follow-up of environmental management system according to ISO 14001.
- Lead and perform environmental risk and aspect assessments.
- Perform and support internal and external environmental audits.
- Contribute to development of Moreld Apply's management system on external environment.
- Master’s degree relevant to environmental engineering. Relevant experience can substitute for higher education.
- 5-10 years of experience with external environment from oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of prevailing regulations. NORSOK S-003 and ISO 14001.
- Experience performing environmental deliveries in engineering projects:
- Environmental risk
- Aspect assessment
- Best Available Technique (BAT)
- Calculation environmental budget
- Experience from studies (concept studies and FEED).
- Knowledge about innovative environmental technology and energy efficient solutions.
- Knowledge about NOx/CO2 reducing initiatives.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written.
- Structured and systematic approach.
- Good analytic skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multi discipline problems.
We can offerIn Moreld Apply we put people first. We support internal training and promote professional development of our employees. The working environment is characterized by commitment and acknowledgement.
We are Dynamic and Attentive, we have Passion and Integrity. Our values represent guidelines for our interaction with each other, our clients and the social community.
As a part of our team you will have access to exciting projects in the energy sector, flexible working hours, private healthcare resources, on-site fitness room, social clubs and events.
Apply was established in 1979 as an engineering design contractor for the oil and gas industry. Since then, the company has transformed to become a supplier of complete turnkey projects for maintenance, modifications and operations support contracts for offshore facilities.
Apply specialises in contracts across all project phases from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning.
In addition, we offer a range of services covering operations and maintenance and modifications of oil and gas production facilities in the energy sector.
Our head quarter is in Stavanger with offices in Bergen and Hammerfest. We have a subsidiary in Krakow, supporting our projects within multidiscipline engineering, including study activities.
- Moseidsletta 122, 4033 Stavanger
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 14:14|