We are looking for a Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant for our legal team
- Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant
- Recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space
- Established partnerships with leading professional services firms including Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Capgemini and more
- Certified ISO 27001 compliant
- Successfully deployed 300+ virtual agents in Europe and North America with over 20 million conversations in 2021 (and counting!)
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-orientated Contract Administrator / Legal Assistant to assist our legal team with its day-to-day activities. As our organization is expanding and we are entering into new markets, we expect an increasing number of client and partner contracts and therefore want to strengthen our legal team to facilitate rapid growth. The position is a part of boost.ai’s legal team, who are responsible for preparing and administering contracts with clients, partners and suppliers, privacy and compliance as well as any other in-house legal tasks.
What will you do?
- Provide administrative support and assist the legal team in day-to-day activities;
- Assist with contract administration, including tasks like preparing contracts and sending them out to potential clients and partners, and, after the contract negotiations have been concluded, collect signatures and store the signed contracts;
- Work with contract management tools;
- Assist in updating internal templates, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably within law, business or administration. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- 2 years working experience within relevant fields. Experience within legal and compliance work is an advantage, but document control, contract management or administrative experience is also considered relevant for this position.
- Structured, analytical and attentive to details.
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills in English. In addition, you have to be able to read and understand Norwegian, but proficiency is not required.
- High integrity and a strong ethical compass.
- Great ability to handle a high workplace, work independently and take responsibility for own tasks.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work closely with the other team members.
What’s in it for you?
- A very fast pace of growth.
- Partnered with the leading Nordic private equity investor - Nordic Capital - to secure our fast pace of growth for years to come.
- More virtual agents in live production than any other conversational AI company in the world.
- A list of impressive enterprise clients in Northern Europe and the United States, and big plans for expansions to the rest of the world.
- Huge ambitions. In the near future, we will conquer the global AI market and become the first Norwegian unicorn.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- A pretty cool office space waiting for you in Stavanger, Norway.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form, by clicking the button "apply" below and following the subsequent steps. Do not send your application over email - we’re looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- As you will be working closely with the other members of the legal team it is a requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise in Stavanger, Norway.
- 4313 Sandnes
- IT - programvare
- Kontor og administrasjon,
Legal Assistant, Paralegal
|Sist endret||21. okt. 2021 11:41|