Head of strategic claims procurement in Protector Insurance
- Protector Forsikring
- Head of strategic claims procurement
Are you enthusiastic and driven? Do you enjoy working with strategic projects that deliver concrete results? Are you inspired by the opportunity to develop a new business area and adapt it to multiple countries? Are you inspired by taking on a challenge?
Objective of position
The objective is to build a central procurement organization and the infrastructure required to execute best-in-class strategic sourcing at the Group level for Protector.
Claims procurement is not currently a centralized function, but carried out locally in our different countries. As a part of Protector’s growth journey, improved structure in claims procurement is a top priority. We believe that this will lead to reduced cost and improved quality of goods and services procured.
As a cost leader in the industry, the development of this area will have high priority going forward. The position will report to the Head of Management Consulting.
You will get the opportunity to work with
- Strategic sourcing in all claim areas including property (contractors ), auto repairs, and other areas
- Sourcing strategy development and cross-country coordination on the categories included in the scope
- Assess sourcing needs and lead planning efforts
- Strategic sourcing of central categories to reduce cost, increase quality and ensure sustainability
- Monitor savings and define economic impact
- Set policies and standards together with Claims
- Continually improve existing sourcing agreements
- Successful track record in a procurement organization
- Experience from insurance is sought but not required
- Master’s degree in economics or similar
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people management, cooperation and communication skills
- Strong organization building skills, including the ability to develop linkages with the company’s different divisions and functions
- Proficient in Norwegian and English
- High energy and the enthusiasm to establish a new approach to sourcing and to build and lead a new matrix organization
What we can offer
- Excellent professional development opportunities - for the right person
- A young and dynamic environment in a company with rapid development and growth
- Competitive terms
- Excellent offices at Aker Brygge
The position requires interest in and curiosity for Protector’s value proposition. Vision, overall goals and business foundation and values is practiced daily and you will be challenged on these in all situations. You should be motivated by the term challenger and identify with the values Credible, Innovative, Bold and Committed.
Protector is one of the most profitable insurance companies in the Nordic region for the past ten years, and our progress is based on unique relationships with our partners and documented cost and quality leadership. In 2020, we had sales of more than 5,500 million, and today we have more than 400 employees in offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Manchester, London and Helsinki.
Send your application no later than 12.10.21, we process the applications continuously.
The application can be sent in either Norwegian or English
For more information please contact:
Tone Waagaard Thomassen (HR), firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 241 31 800
David Bjerkeli (Head of Management Consulting), david.bjerkeli@Protectorforsikring.no / +47 958 41 110
- Støperigata 2, 0252 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Økonomi og regnskap
Innkjøp, Supply chain
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Tone Waagaard Thomassen
- HR & Rekruttering
- 924 89 446
Støperigata 2, 0252 Oslo
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 08:52|