Sensor Development Engineer
- Gassecure AS
- Sensor Development Engineer
We have an open position for a passionate engineer who will join us to develop new sensors for gas detection. As an employee you would join our small team of creative engineers in the Sensor Technology group, working together with colleagues covering diverse disciplines including electronics, optics, software, MEMS, mechanics, product management, qualification and certification. Are you up for the challenge?
Sensor Engineer - Electronics:
- Analyze product requirements, and translate into practical solutions
- Analog electronics design
- Automated testing and characterization
- Battery operated electronics
- Wireless technology
Qualifications & education:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and solid teamwork skills
- Fast learner with strong fundamental skills
- Proactive self-starter with hands-on mentality
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g., MATLAB/Python, or similar simulation and modeling tools
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in physics, electronics, or equivalent
- Fluent in Norwegian both verbal and in writing
We offer you:
- Varying and challenging work tasks
- Being part of product development from idea to market
- A friendly working environment
- Competitive compensation terms based on experience/qualifications
GasSecure is a small multidisciplinary team developing world leading low-power infrared hydrocarbon detection technology with expertise in MEMS-based optical sensor technology and safe wireless communication.
GasSecure is a Dräger owned entity for wireless gas detection and part of the Dräger R&D organization.
GasSecure innovates and is always open to new ideas and ingenious approaches.
- Hoffsveien 70, 0377 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Olje og gass
Spørsmål om stillingen
Hoffsveien 70, 0377 Oslo
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 12:23|