Triggered by a good deal and want to further develop supplier relationships and purchasing conditions?
- Mentra by SATS
- Sourcing & Procurement Manager
You will be part of our operations team, which currently consists of four other committed colleagues. We work closely together to ensure the right commercial offer, that ensures organizational growth. In addition, you will work closely with the rest of the organization, especially product development and design, as well as SATS procurement. You will still have great independence in the role, with the total responsibility for identifying, establishing, and further developing commercially profitable supplier relationships. Mentra has a flat structure, and the path to action is short.
Sourcing & Procurement Manager's tasks and responsibilities in brief:
- identify and assess potential new suppliers and partners
- establish strong trust-based relationships with existing and new suppliers and partners
- build negotiation strategies and lead negotiations
- work together with cross-functional internal team and suppliers to deliver improvements on product design, cost and performance
- actively follow up supplier performance, and ensure compliance with agreed requirements
- in collaboration with the sales organization establish forecasts
- ensure delivery security and quality assurance
- experience with negotiations, preferably with suppliers in Asia
- experience with sourcing and / or procurement, preferably in consumer electronics
- experience in preparing analyses and forecasts
- good communication skills in English
Send us an application and CV as soon as possible. For questions about the position, contact our advisers in The Assessment Company, Bård Nordby, tel. 922 87 160 or Tina Jørgensen, tel. 959 76 072
SATS has always been in the lead when it comes to launching new training concepts and digital solutions related to these. With the new establishment Mentra by SATS, we will take workouts in your home to a new level. Our vision is to make people healthier and happier - we want to inspire more activity in everyday life! We are these days introducing Rflex; an interactive training mirror that allows you and I to complete our favourite sessions and receive professional guidance - right from our own homes, on our own terms.
We are a tech start-up at an early stage, with inspiring ambitions and employees who find it fun to go to work. With us, you will work with skilled and committed people who aim for the stars. We have a flat structure and work together across professional disciplines to solve complex and exciting challenges. The workplace is transparent and tools that Slack and Teams help keep us updated - with fewer emails and meetings. We are currently 20 employees, in addition to 8 hired consultants.
Global Sourcing, Sourcing og innkjøp, IT Procurement, Global Procurement, Innkjøp og sourcing
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Bård Nordby
- Management Consultant
- 922 87 160
Gjerdrums vei 8, 0484 Oslo
|Sist endret||5. okt. 2021 10:40|