Global Procurement Manager
- Zenitel Norway AS
- Global Procurement Manager
We are looking for an innovative Global Procurement Manager to develop and lead our procurement team. You will spearhead the purchasing process from sourcing and selecting suppliers, leading negotiations, to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes globally.
The Global Procurement Manager must have a commercial mindset, be experienced in driving fact based, analytical and strategic improvement processes. You must know what the business needs now, and what it will need in the future. You must be an effective communicator and have a forward thinking attitude.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure transparent and competitive procurements are conducted and documented as required, including drafting and issuing RFQ, RFP, RFI, Tenders, developing bid evaluation criteria and guidance on processes involved.
- Review and perform risk assessment on potential and existing contracts and agreements with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility, quality and service and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Develop and communicate procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency and support Zenitel business goals.
- Manage the demand and supply planning process in the planning of goods and services for supply chain activities ensuring high level of efficiency, including the approval of purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- Result oriented, metrics driven leader with expertise in procurement, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Strong teambuilding and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, well structured with excellent prioritization, organizational skills, performance driven and interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator and relation builder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong experience in MS Office Applications, ERP and procurement tools
We offer a challenging and diverse position, with competitive market conditions.
This position reports to EVP Operations.
The position is located in Oslo or Horten.
Our values are Professional, Open, Passionate.
For more information about the position please contact:
EVP Operations, Zenitel, Kathy de Lange, tel. 95408535 or
Advisor, Advisi, Siri Brynildsen tel. 99476242
Please send your application as soon as possible and latest September 30th.
Zenitel is a global leader in providing critical communications with Norwegian roots and 100 years of history. We are small and local, with around 300 dedicated employees but still global, with 15 offices worldwide and our head office placed in Horten and Oslo, as well as partners in more than 70 countries. We call it glocal working environment!
Our expertise is focused on providing intelligent communication solutions that allow you to hear, be heard and be understood, every time. Zenitel systems interface with other security systems including CCTV, access control and alarm for a comprehensive security solution. Our primary system offering is within Public Address, Intercom and Radio.
- Sandakerveien 24, 0473 Oslo
- Transport og logistikk,
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
|Sist endret||16. sep. 2021 17:08|