Do you have the spark for chemistry? Check this out!
- Schlumberger Norge AS
- Laboratory Specialist
For Schlumberger Production Chemistry, we are looking to strengthen our technical team in the due to high activity in New Product Development.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable projects to internal customers. The Laboratory Technician identifies opportunities to improve service delivery. The Laboratory Technician maintains contact with the Client Support Labs and/or operating locations, product centers and the InTouch repository. Projects will involve development of production chemicals for oilfield applications, including performance testing and quality assurance.
The location will be in Bergen, Sandsli.
In this position working hours will be regular daytime.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Develop the competency level required to perform advanced additive selection and fluid design.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is in clean, working condition and that waste is regularly disposed.
- Prepare technical presentations for internal customers.
- Perform regular audits to ensure the laboratory operates according to required standards.
- Assist the Design/Technical Engineer and Product Champions with technical support as required.
- Perform risk analysis before each task or job to identify and mitigate potential safety or quality concerns.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Minimum bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry
- Oilfield experience
- Knowledge of SAP and office
- Experience with organic synthesis and analytical methods
- You are outgoing, independent and have good social skills
- You must be comfortable talking in front of people and do presentations
- You like teamwork and the right attitude towards your coworkers and suppliers will be highly valued.
We can offer:
International working environment and career opportunities through the Schlumberger system
Opportunity to learn and grow within the company
Good working environment
Competitive salary and benefits
Please apply to this position as soon as possible, but no later than 29.09.2021, by following the link.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Schlumberger to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any questions, please contact Senior recruiter listed to this job post.
Schlumberger er verdens ledende oljeserviceselskap. Vi leverer avansert teknologi og kompetanse til kunder i petroleumsindustrien, og har over 85,000 ansatte fordelt på operasjoner i over 120 land verden over. Vi har et mangfold av karrieremuligheter som lar deg bruke og utvikle dine ferdigheter fra første dag på jobben, og vi gir deg den opplæringen du trenger for å lykkes.
Schlumberger ble etablert i Norge allerede i 1966 og i dag befinner selskapets teknologiske kompetanse seg ved basene i Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim og Oslo.
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 17:02|