IT Support Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
Boost.ai is made up of people that want to make the world a little bit easier to live in.
We are a leading conversational AI company specializing in building virtual agents that automate customer service and internal support channels, enhance human efficiency and drive revenue through engaging conversations.
Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway with offices in Oslo, Stockholm and Los Angeles, our accomplishments to date include recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space, established partnerships with leading professional services firms across the globe and deploying more than 200 virtual agents that have successfully automated over 20 million conversations with customers, users and employees in Europe and North America. We built the world’s most user-friendly conversational AI platform to let frontline teams automate requests themselves.
Are you the high-calibre IT Support Engineer we're looking for?
We are looking for a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join as an IT Support Engineer. In this role you will be working on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems for our business. You will be tasked with solving technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Work tasks include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, VPN and printers.
- Responding to service issues and requests and providing technical support across the company.
- Assist with Wifi and network-related tasks.
- Manage the hardware asset registry and stock.
- User management.
- Create and maintain relevant procedures and processes.
- Testing new technologies.
- IT background, Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant experience within IT.
- Experience with configuring computer hardware and software.
- Experience with IT-Support.
- Good communication skills in both English and Norwegian.
- Highly service minded.
- Initiative-rich and solution-oriented.
- Reliable with good execution ability.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Structured, systematic and tidy.
What’s in it for you?
- An engaging work environment with people who share a common mindset; to deliver a world class product in a brand new, up-and-coming industry.
- Young, dynamic and extremely motivated colleagues in all departments, both professionally and socially.
- Challenging, varied and engaging work tasks.
- Room and encouragement to be independent and innovative.
- Opportunities for a very steep career path.
- Competitive salary and exciting bonus schemes.
- In-house gym and other benefits.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we’re looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- It is an absolute requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise in Stavanger, Norway. We do not hire anyone for remote positions.
- Grenseveien 21, 4313 Sandnes
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
|Sist endret||15. okt. 2021 14:32|