- Operations Engineer
Boost.ai is made up of people that want to make the world a little bit easier to live in.
We are a leading conversational AI company specializing in building virtual agents that automate customer service and internal support channels, enhance human efficiency and drive revenue through engaging conversations.
Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway with offices in Oslo, Stockholm and Los Angeles, our accomplishments to date include recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space, established partnerships with leading professional services firms across the globe and deploying more than 200 virtual agents that have successfully automated over 20 million conversations with customers, users and employees in Europe and North America. We built the world’s most user-friendly conversational AI platform to let frontline teams automate requests themselves
Are you the high-calibre Operations Engineer we're looking for?
The position involves both software and systems engineering using principles such as infrastructure as code. The principal tasks will be to improve and update existing systems, build infrastructure and refine working practice through automation.
You will be responsible for improving the lifecycle of services from the start of the design phase through to deployment, and for maintaining the uptime of services by monitoring the availability and system health of our services. You will also be a key part of our drive for continuous improvement by considering the future strategic direction of how infrastructure and services work together in our solution.
- BS / MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good Linux system administration and optimisation knowledge.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages.
- Experience working with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Experience with container environments such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with configuration management software such as Ansible (preferred), Salt, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience with zero-downtime deployment of web applications.
- Interest and skill set in DevOps principles.
- Experience with continuous integration and tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience using relational databases (e.g., MSSQL, postgres).
- Highly service minded
- Initiative-rich and solution-oriented
- Reliable with good execution ability
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Structured, systematic and tidy
What’s in it for you?
- An engaging work environment with people who share a common mindset; to deliver a world class product in a brand new, up-and-coming industry.
- Young, dynamic and extremely motivated colleagues in all departments, both professionally and socially.
- Challenging, varied and engaging work tasks.
- Room and encouragement to be independent and innovative.
- Opportunities for a very steep career path.
- Competitive salary and exciting bonus schemes.
- In-house gym and other benefits.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we’re looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- It is an absolute requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise in Stavanger, Norway. We do not hire anyone for remote positions.
- 4313 Sandnes
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 15:38|