Are you an experienced engineer within offshore maritime and mooring systems?
- Jefferson Wells
- Engineer Offshore Maritime and Mooring Systems
Roles and responsibilities:
- Technical support within offshore maritime- and mooring systems
- Technical Integrity follow up
- Discipline follow-up assets in operation
- Technical condition safety verifications of maritime systems
- Technical follow up mooring campaigns and mooring analyses
- Weight and stability follow up
- Displacements tests
- Establish preventive maintenance programs
- Update system and operation documentation
- Technical support projects
- The role and responsibility will be defined dependent
- Offshore work may be required
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree or higher preferably within offshore/platform/marine technology
- Experience within offshore maritime- and mooring systems
- Experience with mooring analysis
- Familiar with relevant rules and requirements, i.e NORSOK, Company technical requirements and governing documentation
- Min 10 years of relevant experience preferred
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Strong HSE focus
- Collaborative, dynamic and good team skills.
- Understand and manage risk.
- Analytical and structured.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 22.09.2021
Estimated contract period: 01.11.2021 - 01.05.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 7501 Stjørdal
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Marine, Mooring systems, Maritime Systems, Engineer, Mooring analysis
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 04:34|