Join our high caliber Digital Energy team!
- Kongsberg Digital
- Content Developer and Technical Writer
Join our high caliber team and become Content Developer and Technical Writer
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As an important part of our journey, we are now looking for a sharp storyteller to fill the position as Content Developer and Technical Writer. You will have close interaction with teams across our organization such as product, UX, software development, customer success and marketing. Furthermore, you will become a part of the company`s Digital Energy department and get the opportunity to work independently with a variety of interesting challenges in an exciting international environment.
- Define content topics; responsible for content quantity and quality that serve the purposes of product marketing, user assistance, and developer onboarding
- Understand product roadmaps. Create top quality product documentation and external articles
- Translate complex technical?information?into easy-to-understand digital content that provides knowledge to users
- Take on specific projects to create content for users, including UX writing, creating articles, and ideating & making interactive media (quizzes, illustration and videos etc.)
- Develop and deliver quality user assistance content according to plans, team milestones, and releases
- Monitor the content and relevant data in various channels and in competitors' products, refine the content creation and priority based on user feedback and users' behavior data collected
- On a day to day basis, be responsible for content ideation, research, copywriting, content editorial, and administrating the content management system
In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience from working closely with software developers and/or product teams, preferably in a role as technical writer. You have a solid understanding of content marketing and the ability to translate complex information into a language everyone understands. If you also have a good understanding of the oil and gas industry, you should apply for this position!
As a person, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals.
Furthermore, you should be good at collaboration, have great inter-personal skills, be persistent and able to get things done.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2620868607/?capColoOverride=true
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space.
Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.
- LYSAKER TORG 35, 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
content, writing, IT, tech, Kongsberg
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 14:34|