- Nordic Unmanned
- Tender Coordinator
Nordic Unmanned is experiencing significant growth, and is looking to expand its commercial team with a structured and enthusiastic tender coordinator. As a Tender Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with administration and coordination of tenders from reviewing the initial request, managing the established tender process, to submitting the final bid in coordination with the relevant business areas. You will be working in a team which reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The role will also be responsible for content management and input review of Nordic Unmanned CRM system.
The role is based in Sandnes, Norway, and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us succeed?
- Defining the process per tender to ensure an optimal and timely delivery:
- all stakeholders are identified
- deadlines are scheduled
- roles and responsibilities are assigned accordingly in order to guarantee
- Communicate clarifications with clients on the tender process
- Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid
- Review input and ensure a coherent language and text structure
- Building and maintaining company tender documentation library
- Ensuring that all documents are accurate, up to date, signed (if required) and provided in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the submissions are made in time and assist with final submission of the tender if required
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and detailed focused individual with an ability to manage multiple priorities from an administration background in a high pace, short deadline environment, with previous experience as a proposal manager, bid writer or tender coordinator.
Previous experience with the software XaitPorter is an advantage, as tender coordinator will be the company superuser of said solution.
Previous experience with CRM solutions.
English & Norwegian - Fluent
Additional: French, Spanish or Portuguese at working level is an advantage
Personal qualities – Who are you?
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will thrive in a fast paced environment and work independently meeting deadlines
- Structured and solution oriented, with good collaboration skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Thrives in high-paced environments and enjoys multitasking.
- Strong drive to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A trusted team player with humor
The applications will be reviewed consecutively as they are submitted and qualified candidates may be contacted before the october 15th deadline.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Nordic Unmanned provides extended situational awareness with tailored drone solutions that collects, integrates and make data understandable for the end-user and their critical usage scenarios.
The company was founded in 2014 in Sandnes, Norway, and has become one of Europe’s leading service providers within the unmanned sector. Headquarters is located in Sandnes in Norway, in addition to offices in Fornebu and Frankfurt am Main.
- Rådhusgata 3, 4306 Sandnes
|Sist endret||16. okt. 2021 00:02|