For our client located in Lysaker, we are looking for a Contract Specialist!
- Contract Specialist / Senior Contract Specialist
• Being overall responsible for day to day contract management and all contractual matters related to the contract with the customer the contracts resource shall act as an advisor to all members of the project team on commercial and contractual issues.
• Ensure that proper contract compliance and contract administration is maintained in the project.
• Ensure that contracts and commercial risks are identified, properly evaluated and mitigated.
• Drive the identification of variation orders to ensure the company gets the commercial benefit of all opportunities/entitlements under the contract. Overall responsible for all contractual and commercial issues related to management of variation orders, including management of variation order logs and systems.
• Cooperate with sourcing/procurement and act as contractual advisor/expert in relation to all contract, legal, commercial and insurance issues related to subcontractors and suppliers for the project. If required, assist in handling of variations, claims and final accounts related to subcontractors and suppliers.
• Assist in preparation of project reports.
• Preparation of contractual/commercial input for internal and external reporting.
• Preparation and follow-up of inter-company orders.
• General contract work and project contract support.
• Masters preferred, or bachelor economics, contracts, legal, technical or commercial
• Work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency)
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Understanding inter-disciplinary relations and requirements
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Negotiations skills and experience
• High level of integrity and ethics
• Good collaboration skills and an ability to work independently and systematically
• Advanced problem solving skills related to functional area, understanding business impact on overall business
• Leadership aspirations
• Drive performance
• Demonstrates commitments, willpower and courage to deliver on promises
• Demonstrate Integrity
• Demonstrates personal accountability by taking responsibility for both successes and mistakes
• Displays a high degree of self-awareness and willingness to change as a result of feedback
• Promotes cross-unit collaboration and common goals
• Have a clear understanding and knowledge of Change Management scope, and the sub-areas of responsibility
• Good understanding and experience of Change Management and what it takes to succeed
• Awareness in handling complex Change Management processes
• Leadership aspirations
• Ability to engage and inspire
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Lysaker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 333
ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
Kontrakt, Spesialist, Rådgivning, Juss
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||20. sep. 2021 15:33|