HR & Payroll Specialist
- Nordic Unmanned
- HR & Payroll Specialist
To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a HR & Payroll Specialist. The purpose of the position is to ensure our HR processes and policies are followed, oversee our employee benefits program and ensure accurate and timely payroll in accordance with our staff handbook, tariff agreement and legal requirements. The role will report to VP HR. As part of the HR team within Nordic Unmanned you will have a central role in ensuring our Employer Value Proposition live up to our high ambitions, is known, understood and followed. The position is based in Sandnes, and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Subject matter expert on work schedules and compensation
- Ensure compliance with legislation related work schedules, pay and benefits
- Control of time and attendance to ensure correct and timely pay
- Vacation, sick- and parental leave administration
- Prepare input to payroll
- Main point of contact with payroll vendor
- Administration of various employee benefits including pension, insurance, bonus and stock-option programs
- Responsible for the practical part of the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- HR system super user
- Stay updated on and implement new legislation related to pay and benefits
- Maintenance of staff handbook
- General HR administration
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Education in human resources or business-related field
- Some relevant experience and knowledge of payroll and/or time and attendance is an advantage, but this can also be an entry role for someone with the interest and ability to quickly learn this profession
- Good understanding of Arbeidsmiljøloven and ability to learn and understand tariff agreement, work schedules and impact on pay
- Excellent communication skills written and oral both in Norwegian and English
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- Structured and independent worker
- Drive to stay current on new legislation and translate into practice
- Curious and solutions oriented
- Ability to research, learn and find the best solutions
- Thrive in a high pace and shifting environment
- A trusted team player with humor
Applications will be reviewed consecutively as they are submitted, and qualified candidates may be contacted prior to the October 4th deadline.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Nordic Unmanned provides extended situational awareness with tailored drone solutions that collects, integrates and make data understandable for the end-user and their critical usage scenarios.
The company was founded in 2014 in Sandnes, Norway, and has become one of Europe’s leading service providers within the unmanned sector. Headquarters is located in Sandnes in Norway, in addition to offices in Fornebu and Frankfurt am Main.
- Rådhusgata 3, 4306 Sandnes
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 13:12|