HR Business Partner
- Nordic Unmanned
- HR Business Partner
To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a strategic HR Business Partner. The purpose of the position is to help attract, develop and retain the best competence within our industry. The role will report to VP HR. As part of the HR team within Nordic Unmanned you will have a central role in shaping our organization, designing and implementing state of the art HR policies and processes during rapid growth. The position is based in Sandnes, and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Recruit the best international talent available to deliver on Nordic Unmanned’s strategic and tactical requirements
- Own and refine the recruitment process, to ensure the best possible candidate experiences
- Provide guidance and insight to hiring managers to help attract and develop top talent
- Talent search and screening
- Foresee employee onboarding program is performed with excellence
- Design and implementation of HR processes and support systems
- Learning & development
- Performance management
- Be a strategic HR Business Partner for leaders in all aspects related to HR
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- MSc Graduate; preferably a master's degree in Human Resources or business related field
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience (i.e. international recruitment, recruitment of technical staff, executive search, HR Business Partner)
- Experience from sourcing, screening, and closing talents at all levels
- Up to date on recruitment via digital channels and social media
- Understanding and experience from handling the full HR life cycle
- Knowledge in people management; best practice principles, initiatives, and processes
- Excellent communications skills written and oral both in Norwegian and English
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and inspire work groups, to help form agile and high performing teams
- Confidence in own skills and judgement
- Drive to research, learn and find the best solutions
- Thrive in a high pace and shifting environment
- A trusted team player with humor
- Cultural understanding and respect
Applications will be reviewed consecutively as they are submitted, and qualified candidates may be contacted prior to the October 4th deadline.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Nordic Unmanned provides extended situational awareness with tailored drone solutions that collects, integrates and make data understandable for the end-user and their critical usage scenarios.
The company was founded in 2014 in Sandnes, Norway, and has become one of Europe’s leading service providers within the unmanned sector. Headquarters is located in Sandnes in Norway, in addition to offices in Fornebu and Frankfurt am Main.
- Rådhusgata 3, 4306 Sandnes
- Kontor og administrasjon
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 13:06|