Join our growing medical team!
- Vaccibody AS
- Scientific Advisor infectious disease
Are you a science driven person with focus on clinical development and medical challenges within the exciting field of infectious disease? Vaccibody is seeking a Scientific advisor infectious disease to join our growing Medical team!
About the role
In the role as Scientific advisor, you will be responsible for providing scientific and medical input to all relevant infectious disease areas as needed. You will support the medical team with insight into scientific content, medical writing and reviews and be the medical representative in relevant clinical trial teams and cross-functional activities. Moreover, you will also support the medical strategy development and implementation together with other medical personnel and drive process optimization in the medical department.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Seeking and providing scientific content in relevant areas as needed
- Contribute as needed in cross-functional trial teams
- Informs, advises, and supports the team and colleagues crossfunctionally in Vaccibody on processes, guidelines and services that are of medical relevance and interest for the potential- and ongoing development programs
- Support the medical strategy and clinical development as needed in different relevant disease areas
- Contribute to medical writing and reviews of relevant clinical documents, including but not limited to, protocols, IB, safety data, manuscripts and posters
- Develop relevant medical presentation material
- Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes
- Develop presentation material for internal as well as external medical representation
- Acts as a team member for relevant administrative projects
The role will report to Chief Medical Officer.
Key qualifications and requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from the pharmaceutical industry or biotech sector
- Bachelor/Master or PhD degree within medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent
- Experience in clinical trial execution, medical affairs and medical science is preferred
- Experience within the field of infectious diseases and/or vaccines are preffered
- Good knowledge of GCP
- Scientific, analytical and organizational understanding & skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft 365 including excel and powerpoint
- You work independently as well as in teams
- You work in a structured manner and take pride in meeting and exceeding deadlines and expectations
- You are driven by continuously improving ways of working and creating the best solutions for all stakeholders
- Knowledge within the field of Oncology or infectious disease preferred
- English fluency is required
Who are we looking for?
When hiring new employees, we also look for the individuals who are inspired by Vaccibody’s vision and whom we think would be a good fit with the collaborative, inclusive and entrepreneurial spirit of our company culture. And at Vaccibody, we offer a fun and dynamic international working environment. The people are at the heart of our organization, which is why we always keep striving to offer a workplace where we cheer each other on and find motivation. Your skills and competencies are unique and to ensure continued development our aspiration is to provide you with good opportunities for personal growth. We care about each other.
For this role, we are looking for a someone with good planning and organizational skills. The person has the ability to digest scientific content and context in order to convey this in a clear and direct manner to different audiences. Flexibility, willingness to adapt to a dynamic environment and getting your energy from teamwork is seen as rewarding.
Location: Oslo, Norway/Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline: All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We do not accept applications by mail. Should you have any further questions regarding the position, please reach out to us.
Our company was founded in 2007 and has since then, become one of the world’s most exciting Biotech companies, rapidly growing. Today we are counting more than 60 amazing employees within medical and development teams, manufacturing, bioinformatics, and research teams. We use the Vaccibody technology to generate therapeutics with best-in-class potential to treat cancers with a high unmet medical need. Furthermore, we also focus our research on infectious diseases and immune tolerance. We closely collaborate with Roche and Nektar Therapeutics. And we are proud to have entered into a worldwide license and collaboration agreement with Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, to develop individualized neoantigen cancer vaccines.
- Gaustadalleen 21, 0349 Oslo
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
Scientific advisor, Vaccibody, Medical, Klinisk, Clinical trials
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 13:26|