We are currently looking for a Process Engineer - HVAC and Potable Water
- Jefferson Wells
- Process Engineer - HVAC and Potable Water
The department provides process and HVAC competence for operation and maintenance of plants in operation on the NCS and internationally
- Evaluate and follow up the integrity of HVAC and Potable Water systems on our plants
- Work as a project engineer in the HVAC and PWS discipline in operations projects
- Be part of a team preparing for operation of our new projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Process/HVAC engineer with experience in HVAC and Potable Water System design and operation
- Knowledge of applicable technical standards
- Familiar with technical barriers and requirements for safe operation.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 21.09.2021
Estimated contract period: 01.11.2021 - 01.04.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, email@example.com
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 7501 Stjørdal
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Prosessingeniør, Process Engineer, HVAC, Potable Water System
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 04:34|