Do you have working knowledge of Project Controlling ?
- ABB Power Grids Norway AS
- Project Controller
ABB Hitachi Power Grids is the world’s leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power value chain of generation, transmission and distribution serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers directly and through channel partners. We are focused on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids. We also offers a full range of consulting, service and asset management solutions based on a lifecycle approach.
• Providing input in negotiations on commercial issues as well as during the risk review process, in support of the Tender Manager.
• Providing input to the project execution plan on financial aspects and assisting with the preparation of project invoices.
• Driving the optimization of project cash flow and revenues and monthly/quarterly forecast.
• Participating in opportunity and risk identification, monitoring all required mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation.
• Performing project reviews and associated internal controls.
• Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting.
• Coordinating all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls and planning/scheduling.
• Providing support on claim management, back charges and insurance cases and monitoring proper follow-up, together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager
• Handling all our projects between 2 – 15 MUSD.
• A bachelor’s degree in finance or economics, or equivalent
• Work experience as Project Controller
• Working knowledge of finance and accounting software (SAP of the modules SD, PP and MM and ProMis) is a plus.
• Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
• Norwegian or English fluently both oral and written
• Initiative, interpersonal skills and efficiency
• Ability to work independently, structured, and systematically
• Flexibility, and wish for undertaking responsibility
• Ability and ambitions towards professional development and undertaking challenges
You will be a part of Power Grids in Oslo.
We upgrade and deliver complete Substations in Norway. Our responsibilities are primarily within high and middle voltage products, transformers, protection and control systems as well as building, installation and commissioning.
Recruiting Manager: Sime Surac - email@example.com
Phone: +47 404 06 848
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in Hitachi Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with Hitachi’s company policy.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 12:29|