Do you want to join us as the new Product portfolio manager?
- Product Portfolio Manager
We are looking for a Product Portfolio Manager to build a state-of-the-art product management capacity in TietoEVRY, and strategically manage the product portfolio of Data Platforms. The role will be part of the Strategy & Business Development function in the business unit Data Platforms.
Data Platforms is one of the largest units in TietoEVRY, housing multiple businesses and product lines within the space of invoicing automation and distribution, information logistics and data registries /-engineering (including Infotorg.no). The role will also closely interact with the separate legal entities of Gjeldsregisteret AS and EyeShare AS, which are part of Data Platforms and fully owned by TietoEVRY.
About TietoEVRY Data Platforms
- In Data Platforms we are approximately 450 people across multiple geographies and have a turnover of 100+ mEuro. We are looking for a skilled product leader that can set the direction and pace of how we run Product Management across all of Data Platforms, and define the strategy and governance of our product portfolio going forward. The role will work closely with the business leaders and CTO of Data Platforms in order to decide, implement and run priorities for development, and manage our product investments. The role will be a key provider of decision material and sparring for the Leadership Team of Data Platforms as a whole.
Desired skills and attributes
- An autonomous thought leader that can inspire and set direction for senior product managers, executives and the organization as a whole.
- Insight, experience and credibility of running a successful product portfolios is key. General definition of the role below:
- Extraordinary collaboration skills and executive stakeholder management capabilities.
- Familiar with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 5) is an advantage as this is the chosen methodology of Data Platforms.
- A profound understanding of how complex product organizations are run, how to manage priorities within a product portfolio and basic investment management skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends within R&D, software development and Product Management.
- Proven track record of setting up and managing transitions within larger development or/and product organizations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand technology and constructively speak to R&D organizations.
- You will govern and facilitate the Lean Portfolio Management of Data Platforms.
- You will plan and ensure a balanced product portfolio of Data Platforms in collaboration with the leadership team, based on criteria such as short vs. long-term profits/revenue, relevance of customer value propositions, time-to-market, resource (employee) distribution, ROI/investment intensity and more.
- You will be an important sparring partner for CTO, Sales and Product Managers when it comes to prioritizations of product development, and you will build and operate a framework/process to enable prioritizations within this space.
- You will manage product investments of our portfolio towards the CFO office and ensure commitments and budgets for our short and long-term development plans.
- You will look for over-/underperforming products, new product opportunities across the portfolio, relevant product partners etc.
- If you have read all of this, you may very well be our next Product Portfolio Manager! Hence, we encourage you to apply or get in touch if you think you have the right profile and motivation for this task. The role is ideally situated in the greater Oslo or Stockholm area, but for the right candidate we can of course find ways to make it work from other geographies as well as TietoEVRY has offices across the world.
- We are looking forward to hearing from you!
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities.
portfolio, software, product management, SAFe 5, data
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 12:00|