We are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Frontica Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
We are now looking for an Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities and tasks:
- General electrical system design
- Electrical system descriptions/philosophies
- Electrical analyses/calculations (short circuit, dynamic, load flow, harmonics and relay coordination)
- Interest for/ experience in energy storage systems, power regeneration.
- Interest for/ experience in renewables/offshore wind
- Stay updated on the market when it comes to electrical systems and solutions.
- Interface with sub suppliers and vendors
- Specify and follow up power system deliveries.
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- MSc Electrical. (BSc will be considered with relevant experience)
- Min. three to five years of relevant experience (recent MSc graduates will be considered)
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Adheres to Frontica Engineering values
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in new technology and new renewable technology.
- Familiar with electrical calculation programmes (EDSA, FEBDOK etc.)
- Willing to take on discipline lead role in projects
- A team player
- Curious on new technology, and ability to acquire new knowledge quickly
- Creative and passionate interested in finding good solutions
- Engaged in delivering quality results
- Flexible, and is motivated by working with continuous improvements
- Team oriented, and independent
- Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future due to new technology and innovations.
- A diverse, inclusive and beautifully-located international work environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge
- Free access to our on-site gym and a subsidized cafeteria offering a varied menu
- Free on-campus parking with access to electric car charging, in addition to a public bus stop only a few minutes’ walk from campus
- Access to an affordable on-site day care center
At Frontica Engineering, we encourage a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage both male and female applicants.
Work place: Kristiansand, Norway
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by Sept 30th, and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position please contact Torbjørn Skaar, Department Manager Mechanical, EIT and Control system, tel.: (+47) 48151682
or Julie Wannebo Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, tel. 411 06 789.
NES Advantage Solutions is Frontica Engineering`s global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Frontica Engineering and is a global provider of engineering services designed to offer our valued customers with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative.
Our knowledge and technologies within offshore plant engineering includes offshore drilling facilities, processing installations and renewables.
Frontica Engineering serves the offshore energy sector. By building on our heritage from the oil and gas industry, our competence fit perfect into a wide range of offshore and ocean applications.
Located in Kristiansand, Norway, we are easy to reach from both international and domestic locations.
We have a multidiscipline staff close to 60 individuals, all highly specialized in their engineering field and with significant experience in team work and complex project execution.
Frontica Engineering is a fully owned company of MHWirth AS.
- BUTANGEN 20, 4639 Kristiansand S
- Olje og gass
Electrical analyses/calculations, Electrical Engineer, renewables/offshore wind, power regeneration, load flow
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Julie Wannebo
- Senior Recruiter
- 411 06 789
- Torbjørn Skaar
- +47 48 15 16 82
BUTANGEN 20, 4639 Kristiansand S
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 11:57|