Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
- Cisco Systems Norway AS
- DevOps Engineer
In Lysaker, near Oslo, you find Cisco Webex Development Center. We develop audio and video solutions that help millions of people connect and collaborate all over the world. We are 350 engineers at Lysaker who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. And we are growing!
We are looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer for our infrastructure team of 12.
What you will do
We run a state-of-the-art datacenter delivering the platform for a wide variety of software and hardware engineers. Being part of Cisco, we have full access to the latest and greatest server and network products in the marked. Quality is our top motivation. To achieve this, our technology stack includes, but are not limited to,
- Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Puppet, Foreman
- Python, Ruby, Go
You will work closely with our product developers, testers and designers to constantly improve our engineering processes by delivering better, faster and more capable IT tools.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work with:
- open source tools
- infrastructure as code
- container technologies / Kubernetes
- security in a dynamic engineering network
- a CI pipeline for embedded software
Who you are
You are the kind of specialist that have deep knowledge of a wide variety of technologies. You are eager to learn and stay on top of the development. Some days you can lose yourself in writing and adjusting code. Other days you get excited by the hunt for the problem that causes trouble. It’s your attention to detail combined with your ability to see solutions and potential, that makes you perfect for this position.
In addition, do you:
- have strong skills in Linux?
- have strong skills in a few programming languages, and a desire to learn more?
- enjoy the challenges in a DevOps organization?
If this sounds like you, we are eager to hear from you!
Cisco Webex is nothing without its people. We are dependent on our people’s creativity, curiosity, and ability to work together to solve interesting problems elegantly, and we work hard to be a place where people thrive and grow.
We believe that happy people can make anything happen and are proud to be #1 World´s Best Workplace in both 2019 and 2020, and #1 Norway’s best Workplace in 2021. We have a culture of recognition and believe that flexibility in the workplace is the key to a good work-life balance. In addition to a competitive salary, insurance, and other benefits, we offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a strong engineering team with broad and deep technology competence.
- the opportunity to work from home – using the technology we have developed at Cisco.
- an additional vacation week, and a day off on your birthday – because you deserve it.
- five (paid) days for volunteer work – to make the world a better place.
- excellent opportunities for expanding your horizons via courses, cross-team innovation weeks and different activity groups.
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker: https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!
#1 Norges Beste Arbeidsplass. Mange vil jobbe med teknologi, med oss får du lage den!
- Philip Pedersenvei 1, 1366 Lysaker
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet,
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
SRE, linux, open source, kubernetes
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ketil Samuelsen
- Hiring Manager
Philip Pedersenvei 1, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 18:42|