Are our new Business Lead, Data & Analytics ?
- Business Lead, Data & Analytics, Health and Care
Our Health & Care unit is the largest healthcare and welfare IT solution provider in the Nordics with 1400 professionals working with our customers in the public and private care sectors.
At TietoEVRY Health and Care’s Data & Analytics unit we are reshaping healthcare, social care and wellbeing services by providing our customers with advanced data-driven applications, AI solutions and industry-specific data platforms. We are recognized as the leading provider of hyperscale data platform and health analytics solutions in the Nordics. Our Data & Analytics team consisting of high-end professionals working in business, technology, and expert services roles. We are a fast-growing international team of talented and motivated individuals who are thriving to get better every day. With us you get to work with market-leading solutions and latest technologies while creating wellbeing and common good for the whole society.
Information about our data & analytics solutions:
Data and Analytics solutions
Data Platform for Health
Patient 360 application
Clinical trial matching for leukemia
Your contribution and background
We are looking for a Data and Analytics Business Lead to drive our business in the healthcare, social care and wellbeing segments in Norway.
As a Business Lead, you will:
- Manage and grow our data and analytics business in Norway
- Build and lead a winning team of data and analytics professionals to serve our Norwegian customers
- Drive go-to-market, sales, and business development activities in the market
- Collaborate with global product management, delivery and engineering teams, and other internal partners and suppliers
- Represent our business and offering in meetings with customers and partners, conferences and industry events
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Strong experience in business management, solution sales and leadership.
- Successful track record in working with healthcare and social care customers in the Norwegian public sector
- Knowledge and interest in AI, data-driven solutions and hyperscale cloud technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
As a person you are energetic person with a positive outlook in life. You are persistent and self-motivated, yet an active team player. You take pride in leading from the front while ensuring your team can achieve the best possible results. As a curious person you welcome new learning opportunities and are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
We offer you
We offer you to be part of an vibrant growth business and to work with our highly competitive solutions and services that differ from the competition. We offer you an exciting and challenging position where you get to work with motivated and knowledgeable colleagues. With us you will join a team that develops and delivers new revolutionary data-driven solutions that accelerate medical research and enable delivery of better care at lower cost. The healthcare and social care industries are facing extreme pressure and undergoing dramatic changes which create massive opportunities for new technological solutions and intelligent services.
Join us and be part of success
Interested? We are eager for hearing from you, so please send you application as soon as possible . If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact hiring manager Joona Pylkäs
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities.
analytics, data, business development, management, healthcare
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 11:22|