Are you a Process Engineer looking for a role within a leading O&G company?
- NECON AS
- Process Engineer
- Technical responsibility for process systems and barriers (e.g. PS5 PS8, PS12) for plants in operation.
- Initiation and follow-up of maintenance activities and modification projects.
- University degree or higher technical education within Process Technology.
- Minimum 4 years' experience from projects, modifications and design of Hydrocarbon process systems.
- Knowledge of applicable technical standards and process engineering tools such as Unisim.
- Familiar with technical barriers and requirements for safe operation.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Due date: ASAP, applications will be handled at an ongoing basis
Work Location: Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim
Duration: 6 months, with possible extension of 2 x 6 months
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success
Process, O&G, Modifications, Unisim, Maintenance
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 10:25|