Our Our Health & Care unit is looking for a Lead Solution Consultant
- Lead Solution Consultant, Data & Analytics, Health and Care
Our Health & Care unit is the largest healthcare and welfare IT solution provider in the Nordics with 1400 professionals working with our customers in the public and private care sectors.
At TietoEVRY Health and Care’s Data & Analytics unit we are reshaping healthcare, social care and wellbeing services by providing our customers with advanced data-driven applications, AI solutions and industry-specific data platforms. We are recognized as the leading provider of hyperscale data platform and health analytics solutions in the Nordics. Our Data & Analytics team consisting of high-end professionals working in business, technology, and expert services roles. We are a fast-growing international team of talented and motivated individuals who are thriving to get better every day. With us you get to work with market-leading solutions and latest technologies while creating wellbeing and common good for the whole society.
Information about our Data & Analytics solutions:
Data and Analytics solutions
Data Platform for Health
Patient 360 application
Clinical trial matching for leukemia
Your contribution and background
We are looking for a Lead Solution Consultant to lead design and development of data-driven solutions for the healthcare, social care, and wellbeing segments in Norway.
As a Lead Solution Consultant, you will:
- Lead design and development of new data and AI solutions in close collaboration with our Norwegian customers and partners
- Provide the team with insights on market demand, customer needs and domain nuances
- Lead the work of a team of data and software professionals
- Take part in our sales and business development activities
- Collaborate with our business management, product management, delivery and engineering teams, and other internal partners and suppliers
- Represent our business and offering in meetings with customers and partners, conferences, and industry events
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Successful track record in design and development of data-driven solutions
- Strong experience from technology consultancy and solution sales
- Experience from healthcare and social care sectors
- High level expertise, wide knowledge and deep interest in big data, AI, data-driven applications and hyperscale cloud technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
As a person you are energetic person with a positive outlook in life. You are persistent and self-motivated, yet an active team player. You have an analytical mind with a flair for details. As a curious person you welcome new learning opportunities and get excited when facing new challenges that take you further in your professional career.
We offer you
We offer you to be part of a vibrant growth business and to work with our highly competitive solutions and services that differ from the competition. This is an exciting and challenging position where you get to work along high performing colleagues. With us you will join a team that develops and delivers new revolutionary data-driven solutions that accelerate medical research and enable delivery of better care at lower cost. Healthcare and social care sectors are facing extreme pressure and undergoing dramatic changes which create massive opportunities for new technological solutions and intelligent services.
Join us and be part of success
Interested? We are eager for hearing from you, so please send you application as soon as possible . If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact hiring manager Joona Pylkäs.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities.
Analytics, data, technologies, health, leadership
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 11:01|