Do you want to shape products helping people to think better?
- Hardware Engineer
ReMarkable is a Norwegian technology company that develops products to help people "think better". In a short amount of time, we have grown extensively and now have 190 employees onboard. Following the successful launch of our second-generation "paper tablet", which has been named as one of TIME's "100 Best Innovations of 2020", we are facing challenges and opportunities in a global arena. Therefore, we are now looking for a skilled Hardware Engineer who will play an important role in developing products helping people to think better. Are you ready to join the growth of a completely unique technology company?
Hardware Engineer at reMarkable
As a Hardware Engineer you will be a part of the team responsible for the electricals in all our physical products ensuring the quality lives up to our customers’ expectations. We have great freedom in shaping and influencing what we make with great responsibility and varied tasks.
Further tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in planning, shaping of requirement specifications and development of both new and existing products.
- Development of hardware with a particular focus on issues regarding consumer electronics and low-power design.
- Work with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, industrial designers, mechanical engineers, internal and external hardware developers, Linux developers and more
- Evaluate and consider electronic components focusing on availability, price and quality.
- Testing and validation of the electronics in reMarkable products, ensuring they meet the requirements defined by reMarkable, industry standards and certifications.
- Technical best-practice documentation and sharing knowledge and expertise internally at reMarkable.
Is this the right role for you?
You are passionate about technology and are skilled in your field. Because our products are created by several internal departments and external partners who contribute their expertise in their fields, it is important that you see the whole picture and are able to ensure a good overview. Hundreds of thousands of customers should have an incredible experience when using reMarkable and it should motivate you to create a product that meets their needs. You enjoy working in cross-functional teams with colleagues who work with the commercial, design, marketing, logistics and production, support and quality assurance. You also want to belong to a department where professional expertise is cultivated. You thrive at a high pace, frequent new challenges and great responsibility.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in electronics or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years relevant experience. For example:
Experience with PCBA prototyping, form design, layout and planning of production tests.
Experience with RF, magnetic shielding and ARM processors.
Experience with the development of consumer electronics or other electronic products for other industries
Experience with trade-off analysis of electronic components
Experience with Cadence Allegro or similar design SW
Experience and knowledge to plan and execute projects in product development
Experience with design documentation and specification
- Deeper knowledge and experience with either RF design (WiFi, 4G) or optical electronics would be an advantage.
- Great work capacity and is self-propelled.
Vi ønsker å tiltrekke oss folk som virkelig vil påvirke, lykkes og som pusher grensene. Vi tror på en digital fremtid der folk ikke mister fokus og tilstedeværelse – og vi kjemper for det vi tror på.
hardware, pcba, electronics, consumer electronics
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 11:33|