We are currently looking for a Process Engineer with chemistry or chemical engineering background
- Jefferson Wells
- Process Engineer - Production Chemicals
The department provides process and production chemical competence for operation and maintenance of plants in operation on the NCS and internationally.
- Work with optimization of production chemicals and impelemetation of new efficient chemistry.
- Evaluate and follow the integrity of production chemical systems on our plants
- Work as a project engineer in the production chemical discipline in operations projects
- Be part of a team preparing for operation of our new projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Process engineer with chemistry or chemical engineering background
- Experience in operation and implementation of new chemicals in offshore upstream
- Project and operational experience
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 21.09.2021
Estimated contract period: 01.11.2021 - 01.04.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- Forusbeen 50, 4035 Stavanger
- Kjemisk industri,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Process Engineer, Prosessingeniør, Chemistry, Kjemi, Offshore operations
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 04:34|