Admin assistant for Stadler Service Norway AS
- Stadler Service Norway AS
- Admin assistant
We are looking for a proactive and structured Admin assistant for Stadler Service Norway AS Leadership Team.
About the role
The role will support the CEO and the leadership team in all existing service locations in Norway and Denmark. In addition, the Administrative assistant is responsible for maintaining, enhancing and developing the organization's overall back office & administration, by planning, implementing, documenting, and evaluating procedures, policies, systems and best practices.
The role is focused on providing dedicated support to the CEO, and his leadership team, to ensure all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
You will prepare, support and document the Leadership team meetings and secure other meetings being properly planned for, prepared and documented, gather material and set the agenda.
You understand and want to contribute to the development of our digital solutions and the business in general.
- Office manager for HQ
- Calendar administration
- Travel administration
- Expense report and time reporting management
- Prepare presentation for the CEO and leadership team
- General support (Projects, gathering material, larger events/happenings, archive, assist in onboarding etc)
- Scheduling meetings, emailing
- Writing minutes of meetings
- Have the overall overview and lead of all administrative processes
- Develop and implement administrative processes and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Responsible for office procurement
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation of the organization
- Ensure legal compliance throughout organizational management
- Nurture a positive working environment
We are looking for
- Experience from similar tasks
- Proficiency in Norwegian
- Very good English skills, oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Highly comfortable with MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel when required
As a person you are proactive with a strong drive and a high degree of integrity. You are a natural problem solver and have a flexible mindset. You have advanced relationship-building and communication skills.
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
If you are interested we look forward to hear from you.
The position will be based in Oslo.
Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond building them. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 20 countries in Europe, North America and the world.
As a complete service provider and dedicated partner, we ensure safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest satisfaction of our customers and their passengers.
In Norway we have service locations in Oslo, Drammen and Bergen. Our over 100 employees carry out maintenance, commissioning and warranty work for our customers.
- Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Transport og logistikk
- Kontor og administrasjon / Personlig assistent,
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Sekretær
administrasjon, sekretær, pa, lederstøtte, kontormedarbeider
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 09:36|