Looking for an experienced Structural Designer
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Structural Design
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our structural department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Aker Solutions structural department in Stavanger is now looking for a Senior structural design for a temporary position.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
What will you be doing?
- Perform design and drafting in E3D as set in the project.
We think you should have some of the following:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Experience in using E3D in both design and drafting/drawing including fabrication information on the drawings.
- Preferably with experience from Aker Solutions systems.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
More reasons to wok with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, excellent insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Jåttåvågveien 10,, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Design / Industri,
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør,
Structural, Design, Aker Solutions, Stavanger, E3D
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 07:28|