Up for a new assignment in the fall of 2021?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Process Engineer
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our process department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Aker Solutions in Stavanger is for a Senior Process Engineer for temporary position starting next fall
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
What will you be doing?
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- Take responsibility for discipline deliveries
- Develop and quality checking of process system design for main and utility process systems
We think you should have:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Norwegian legislation
- Experience with modification/integration work
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Jåttåvågveien 10,, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Senior Process Engineer, Aker Solutions, Stavanger, Norsok
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Olöf Gudnadottir
- Senior Recruiter
Jåttåvågveien 10,, 4020 Stavanger
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 07:03|