Looking for qualified surveying engineers
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Surveying Engineer
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our surveying department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Aker Solutions surveying department in Stavanger is now looking for Surveying Engineer for a temporary position in coming projects.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
What will you be doing?
- Senior Surveyor Dimensional control and laser scanning.
- Sporadic travel offshore and relevant office work based on required scope from engineering disciplines piping and structural
- Prepare reports and make results available for use in PDMS
- Scanned pointclouds will be used in LFM
We think you should have:
- BSc in Geomatics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of comprehensive experience in electronic surveying both offshore and in prefab is a requirement
- Other BSc degrees and long experience in surveying will be evaluated
- Valid offshore certificate and health certificate is mandatory
- Work independently and obtain necessary info necessary to perform surveying tasks as required by project engineers
- Good communicative skills in both Norwegian and English
- System knowledge: MicroStation, LFM, Survey calculations, Sc4W or similar
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Jåttåvågveien 10,, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Ingeniør / Oppmåling og kartlegging,
Surveying Engineer, Stavanger, offshore, Aker Solutions, LFM
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 06:59|