Vi søker en ambisiøs digital prosjektleder med fokus på god kundeopplevelse
- Volvo Car Norway
- Digital Project Manager
Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we’re on a mission to make people’s lives less complicated. We design our services around people, and we innovate to provide mobility that is personal, sustainable, and safe.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who will support Volvo Cars on our transformation to secure a proactive, effective, and efficient way of working, resulting in Volvo Cars being a leader in digital transformation for the automotive industry. Ultimately identifying and enabling work and providing consumers with an optimal experience of the Volvo brand.
This is a new role in Volvo Car Norway and aims to strengthen the Digitalization department that was established in the beginning of 2021 driven by our global Volvo strategy; Online, Growth, and Electrification
As a highly digitized and electric market, the Norwegian market is of particular focus for Volvo Cars enabling us to pilot and test new ways of working, services, and products to be in the forefront of our industry.
Do you want to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Manage cross functional digital projects, primarily global digital products with local adaptions were needed
- Collaborate with business functions on how to use technology to provide new opportunities
- Proactively introduce efficiencies into daily work through process automation and efficient use of existing services
- Support implementing simplification through digitalization
- Support Care By Volvo, our online car subscription model, and how to best utilize our business processes, systems, and reporting tools, which is primarily based on Salesforce
- Work towards our retailer network to identify and implement digital improvement opportunities
- Be responsible and interface towards Volvo Car Retail Solutions, our vendor for the retailers’ Dealer Management System
- Work in the interface between both local departments as well as central teams
The role reports to Digitalization Director, Marcus Björck, Volvo Car Norway
Do you fit the profile?
We seek a competent and ambitious project manager with some years of experience from a similar role or background, that can take on large complex consumer-facing product implementation, ensuring stakeholder involvement, engaging, and motivating cross-functional teams, producing outcomes that support our customers’ needs. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about customer value, user experience, and technology. You have experience from different ways of working and can adapt project implementations accordingly, to deliver results while balancing stakeholder requirements, time, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Genuine interest in digital development and customer journey
- Skilled in managing unstructured technical problems to deliver business solutions
- Experience working with complex time critical projects involving many moving parts and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal English skills together with other Scandinavian language
- A Bachelor's degree in informatics, engineering, or other relevant area
It is an advantage if you also have:
- Experience working with multinational corporations
- Experience from digital transformation and new ways of working e.g. agile frameworks
- Experience in customer journey projects with digital focus
- Experience working with sales, customer care, or marketing systems, Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with e-commerce projects or companies with e-commerce focus
Who are you?
You act as a role model for our culture by showing trust and integrity where you are not afraid to speak up and escalate when needed. You can demonstrate analytical skills and ability to make data driven decision-making. Your way of communicating effectively to different audiences has proven to be an important part in your previous success contributing to collaboration and motivating others.
You like technology as much as you understand the opportunity it provides to improve the consumer experience, being aware of the value of human interaction and business needs. You are excited by the opportunity to contribute to shaping the digital future of Volvo Car Norway.
How to apply and connect
Is this you?
We welcome your application, CV and Cover letter (appreciate if you explain why this specific role is of interest for you) in English sent by 28th September, at the latest. For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Maria Nilzon, +46 76-393 53 40.
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately and the position could be filled before deadline.
Change is coming. Are you with us?
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Volvo Car Norway AS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volvo Car Group. Our office is located at Fornebu, Oslo. We are in a strong partnership with our 48 independent Volvo retailers throughout Norway, all with a common goal of creating Volvo-unique customer experiences.
it-prosjekter, kundereise, digital kundedialog, systemarkitekt, teknisk prosjektleder
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 20:51|