Are you our next SAP Call Off technician?
- MDE Stavanger
- SAP Call Off technician
- Create materials and service requisitions, Call offs and Spot purchase orders
- Issue Service Call Offs from contracts
- Do service entries in SAP and price checking
- Planning of Purchase Orders requirements for each well in collaboration with the lead drilling and/or completion engineer
- Must be able to handle high level of Call Off issues and be able to work in dynamic environment
- Secondary School
- 6-9 years
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP Call Off Purchase Orders
- Knowledge of Drilling terminology and agreements
- Experience working with Contracts and ConTiki is desirable
- Issue of SES experience and price checking
- Good Communication skills and ability to get on well with people
- Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes
- Working experience from offshore development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience with drilling activities and projects
DUE DATE: 27.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: SANDNES, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
SAP, Calloff, Technician, requisitions, purchase
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 17:39|