We are looking for a Project HSSE Manager
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Project HSSE Manager
Start: ASAP 1 year initial contract with options for extensions.
Work location: Oslo, Work remotely in Norway is also acceptable.
- Establish, manage and update the HSSE program for execution phase
- Implement a HSSE reporting system and report HSSE activities and statistics
- Follow up reported incidents and manage the reporting data base for the project
- Ensure coordination of HSSE interfaces with other parties
- Monitor the project HSSE activity program. Assess completeness and update the HSSE activity program accordingly.
- Assess the HSSE Management System and develop and implement procedures to cover all HSSE activities
- Verify critical aspects with regards to Project HSSE. Initiate reviews, audits and other mitigating measures when found necessary
- Ensure implementation of operational and occupational HSSE requirements at all project sites
- Provide information on HSSE requirements, goals and objectives to project members.
- Review revisions of HSSE acts and regulations and initiate evaluation of possible project impact
- BSc. or MSc. degree within relevant subjects with Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of HSSE management systems and processes
- Knowledge of renewable industry is a plus
- Knowledge about construction is a plus
- Technical background with an analytical mindset
- Hands on, independent and service-minded
- Capacity to work in multi-functional and multicultural teams
- Proficient user of Microsoft’s Office Suite, Share Point, Teams utilities and proficient in digital tools and solutions
- Fluent in Norwegian and English - verbally and writing skills
Interested? Contact us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
Emily Zhang, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel: 23 96 65 45
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- OKSENØYVEIEN 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi
HSSE, Microsoft’s Office Suite, HSSE Management System, audits
|Sist endret||15. okt. 2021 00:08|