Are you the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Mechanical Engineer
- As soon as possible
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our mechanical department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a project position in Trondheim.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
- Equipment design and development of procurement packages in close corporation with equipment suppliers. Multidiscipline coordination with project team
- Team lead within procurement packages and follow-up of suppliers
- Development of installation method
- Participate in testing and installation of equipment
- Quality Input and control of technical data and job preparation
Skills and Levels Description:
- Minimum bachelor degree, preferably a Masters degree
- Industry experience
- Broad competency within equipment design and development of procurement packages
- Solution oriented with good communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and standards
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Software skills: TIME 9, MIPS, PEM, STID
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- RANHEIMSVEGEN 10, 7044 Trondheim
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Kraft og energi
mechanical, engineer, ingeniør, aker, offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Svein Erling Sæther
- Senior Recruiter
RANHEIMSVEGEN 10, 7044 Trondheim
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 15:33|