Er sprøytestøping, prosesser og maskiner dine interesser?
- Kongsberg Automotive AS
- Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for new colleagues in our Manufacturing Engineering Department. The position will have its focus on injection molding processes and machines. The main target is to further develop the technologies and processes currently used in our injection molding department to maintain our position as a world class supplier of automotive products.
- Plan and implement new production processes in accordance with strategic and operative plans.
- Improvements of existing processes
- Being an expert on injection molding process and composite materials
- Establish and maintain process related documentation
- Lead relevant activities and projects
Bachelor/Master within production technology or composite materials
- injection molding processes, tools, and machines
- simulation tools such as Moldflow is a benefit, but not a requirement
- automotive business and industry is a benefit
- Scandinavian language fluent
- English at a professional level, good oral and written skills
What we offer
- Working in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the international market.
- Challenges and opportunities to implement your own ideas and professional development.
- Opportunity to improve skills and expand competences.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Pension scheme and private health insurance
Application / Contact
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please register your CV/resume and cover letter in the web portal, at the latest by 20 October 2021.
For more information about the role and what we are looking for, please contact Manufacturing Engineering Manager Sveinung Strandlie at +47 911 18 879.
The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline date.
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.1 billion and 11.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 25 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, air brake couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
- 2830 Raufoss
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi
injection, molding, compositt, industriell, produksjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sveinung Strandlie,
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- 911 18 879
- Katrine Rennan
- HR Business Manager
- 922 81 772
|Sist endret||16. sep. 2021 12:31|