Global Product Manager
- Skretting AS
- Global Product Manager
What you can expect
This role will lead and support the development of commercial plans to maximize the potential value of the products within the responsibility of shrimp innovation. The Global Product Manager will work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to identify prospective opportunities, build customer centric strategic marketing plans and value propositions, advise on development strategy and create compelling business cases for investment decisions.
This role is expected to champion the products and beyond feed programmes and help build a pipeline that will maximize long-term value and potential. They will work collaboratively with the commercial and innovation teams, as well as with local commercial and marketing stakeholders to prepare new opportunities to grow profitability. You will also be the global product manager for our water care product portfolio, working together with the Opco’s to bring focus and clarity to the commercial potential of this segment.
The Global Product Manager will be a part of the Innovation team shrimp, and report to Innovation director Shrimp. The location of this position is the Skretting Division office in Stavanger, Norway.
Tasks & responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support with high quality timely marketing input from the market and implement tactical plans/projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s) through life cycle management.
- Ensure the long-term presence of products portfolio in accordance with the strategic innovation goals
- Take full responsibility of our Watercare portfolio.
- Identify the most effective market segments to promote products
- Study the characteristics of costumers, their needs, criteria and attitudes, including usage patterns of products.
- Plan product promotion tactics, develop the scheme, forms, methods and technology of promotion
- Plan the supply and demand for products within the area of responsibility, create cycle plans, implementation and forecasts turnover (yearly marketing plan, rolling forecast, monthly secondary sales plan).
- Develop and organize events, create the planned level of distribution and systematic implementation of new products.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years work experience required: previous consulting, pharmaceutical, or other relevant industry experience welcomed
- Proven track record from product development and marketing
- Competence within project management, innovation movement and change management is an advantage
- Fluent in English, preferably with additional language skills
- A flexible and innovative business style with the ability to address both current and long-term needs.
- You are solution oriented, with a commercial mindset and great communications skills.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners and collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player with strong leadership qualities.
Application deadline: 05.10.2021
For further information, please contact Hassan Skøien, Global Innovation Director Shrimp, Or Stine Lerstøl, HR Advisor,
Please attach your CV and cover letter describing your motivation.
Skretting is a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 18 countries on five continents to manufacture and deliver high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. The total annual production volume of feed is close to 2.5 million tonnes. Our mission is Feeding the Future
Skretting is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Skretting is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilitie
- Sjøhagen 3, 4016 Stavanger
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
Product Manager, Commercial, Kommersiell
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Hassan Skøien
- Global Innovation Director Shrimp
Sjøhagen 3, 4016 Stavanger
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 09:55|