- Product Engineer
Are you our new Product Engineer?
Interwell has a wide range of world class downhole products, offering a wide range of solutions. As an Interwell Product Engineer you are the owner of a range of assigned products, maintaining the product framework and providing support in the organisation.
You will be an important asset in a multi-disciplined environment, contributing to create innovative products in an exciting global company.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Product Engineer for some of Interwell's standard products, such plug setting kits, downhole gauges, certified lifting equipment and other products which might be assigned. Products are mainly mechanical, but might contain electronics and hydraulics modules, so broad technical knowledge is desirable
- Responsibility for development and maintenance of documentation for assigned products
- Construct and make drawings of new product variants in Solid Edge
- Assist sales and marketing and perform technical and operational support for assigned standard products globally
- Proactive product management with responsibility for continuous improvements and optimizations of assigned products
- Responsible for NCR handling, troubleshooting, inspections, testing and reporting related to assigned products
- Provide internal product training and presentations
- Keep track of product history and analyze trends
- The right candidate will become the departments super user for the PLM and ERP systems
- Know and use the HSSE and quality system, especially the procedures that apply to design and product management
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and personal commitment to Interwell policies
- BSc or MSc Engineering (Relevant experience may compensate for education)
- Structured and independent
- Fluent English - oral and written
- Knowledge of mechanical CAD software
By joining our team, we offer:
- A central role with challenging tasks in a positive and exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits, pension and personal insurance package
- Competitive salary
Will You take part in the future of well technology?
Interwell works in the global energy market, and is headquartered in Norway. Our employees have an in-depth knowledge of challenging well operations. Interwell is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment.
- Kvernevik Ring 177, 4048 Hafrsfjord
- Olje og gass
Ingeniør; Engineer, Downhole, Intervention
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 14:39|