- Altera Infrastructure
- Process Engineer
Are you a passionate Process Engineer and do you see yourself as part of a dynamic international business? Are you a creative and innovative individual with a sense of urgency and a proven track record within your field of expertise?
Then you are the Process Engineer we are looking for. You will be a part of the Technical & Innovation Department in Trondheim that provide support to all studies, projects and assets globally.
We are looking for a candidate that is flexible, self-driven and motivated by learning. Candidates must be willing to take on several tasks in parallel and work towards short deadlines.
Some of the things you will be accountable for
- Participate in execution of studies, tenders, modifications and projects
- Define, review, participate and head modification work
- Undertake process / production technical calculations / simulations for process plants
- Contribute and assist with development, maintenance and review of operational procedures, manuals, systems and processes
- Update documentation for operation
- Participate in technical investigations and inspections/audits
- Contribute to an effective workflow and work split with the operational organization and the other technical support disciplines
- Liaison with Classification and Regulatory bodies as required
- Contribute to experience transfer within the company – across assets
What we are looking for
- Technical education on bachelor level or higher
- Minimum 5-year relevant experience within working area
- English language - fluent written and oral skills – Norwegian language is preferable
- Analytical and problem solving
- Able to work unaccompanied and priorities work based on process/asset needs, with tasks in parallel
We can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes.
- An open collaborative workplace where you will have immediate impact.
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment.
- We are located in the Powerhouse Office building situated by the harbor in central Trondheim
Altera Infrastructure is a leading global energy infrastructure services group focused on the ownership and operation of critical infrastructure assets in offshore oil regions of the North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada.
The group of companies has consolidated assets of approximately $4.5 billion, comprised of more than 50 offshore assets, including FPSOs, shuttle tankers, towing vessels and a unit for maintenance and safety.
Here, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals, and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities. We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
- Bratørkaia 17A, 7010 Trondheim
- Olje og gass
Prosess, Ingeniør, Offshore, Olje
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Arnfinn Lunde
- Director Systems, Mechanical & Technical Safety
- 928 22 636
Bratørkaia 17A, 7010 Trondheim
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 13:53|