Interested to work in one of world's most exciting high-tech companies?
- GRAPHCORE AS
- Software Platform Engineer - GCL
Founded in 2016, Graphcore's growth and impact has been nothing short of staggering. We believe we're in a unique position as a new wave of machine learning technology begins to emerge. We see a world where technology enhances human potential and takes us into a new era of intelligence and progress that everyone can benefit from. What we can achieve over the next few years will re-shape businesses around the world.
Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
- You will work from one of the best locations in Oslo, right next to Rådhuset (Town Hall)
- The ability to become owner of the company through granting and vesting of restricted stock unit
- Join a fast growing team working with modern technology
- Work in a multi-discipline engineering environment
- You will be part of a very international environment and co-operating with some of the largest and most influential companies in the world
- We are still a very young company and what you do will make an impact
- You will receive competitive benefits and salary
- Receive a subsidized lunch at the canteen, with a number of tasty food options
- Get access to extended private health services
About the Team
As a Software Engineer in Graphcore Communications Library (GCL) team, you will be developing collective communication routines optimized for the IPU, enabling scale-out to large systems of Graphcore IPU-PODs and integrating all major deep-learning frameworks. GCL is an integral part of Graphcore software offering, the Poplar SDK.
There are 6 individuals in GCL who represent 4 different nationalities - we are a fun bunch of people! We are respectful professionals who do quality work and champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Positive work environment and maintaining a healthy work-life balance are essential to us.
- Strong C++ development ability
- Experience in computer networks and communication protocols
- Parallel programming and knowledge of computer architectures
- Understanding of compiler technologies and optimizing code
- Experience working with hardware platforms such as GPUs, DSPs or developing low-level Linux drivers
- An understanding of how deep-learning frameworks target existing technologies such as GPUs would be useful
- Relevant education
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.
We are only able to accept applications who have a right to work in Norway.
We let innovators create the next breakthroughs in machine intelligence
- Hieronymus Heyerdahls gate 1, 0160 Oslo
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring
C++, Software Engineer, AI, Hardware, Computer Network
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2021 14:40|