Are you our new Marketing Technology Manager?
- MSD Norge
- Marketing Technology Manager
As the Marketing Technology (MarTech) Manager at our Company in Norway, you bring your passion for marketing technology & execution as well as skills within data, user experience and agile marketing to exciting situations where the question “How can we better nudge our customers to get engaged around our Company’s innovations?”. We’ll turn to you often as you are comfortable discussing the taxonomy of websites, the click-through rates of the latest PPC campaign, or marketing trends impacting both.
Our Digital team is innovating how we understand our patients and their needs. Working cross-functionally we are inventing new ways of communicating, measuring, and interacting with our customers and patients through digital channels and technologies.
If you possess strong marketing tech skills, partnered with experience in user engagement across digital channels, and view yourself as a true doer – we’d love to meet with you!
- You are a key contributor to our Company’s agile marketing team, where you will be accountable for following up and analyzing KPI’s and OKR’s (objectives and key results) of different marketing activities depending on the scope
- You will also bring your marketing experience and insights to make sure the team has the necessary information to take decisions based on performance and goals. The team embraces continuous change and your data-driven input is critical to their autonomy to make their own decisions
- You will also make sure to enable and operate the right tools and methodologies to improve the performance of marketing activities over time.
- You bring your strong fundamentals in user interface design to ensure automated marketing campaign assets are executed in relevant digital channels as intended by the team, and you know how to capitalize on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals
- As part of the agile marketing team, you’re a key contributor not only to ensure marketing excellence in our Company in Norway, but you are also an important player of our go to market transformation, leveraging new and existing channels, and innovating the way we collaborate and interact with our customer universe
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree from a university
- You have several years of experience in digital marketing management & execution
- You have experience executing marketing assets across a range of digital platforms and channels
- You ensure compliant and effective marketing assets that are continually informed by data-insights
- You have strong skills with content management systems
- You have a good understanding of CRM systems and strong skills in Marketing Technology platforms & solutions and reporting systems will be preferred. Working knowledge with Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be a huge advantage.
- You have excellent skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, with stellar capabilities to execute on the same to generate and support relevant stakeholders with actionable insights
- You have a “hands on” attitude with strong attention to details
- You are familiar with GDPR regulations and marketing consent practices
- You value being part of a team and realize your part in contributing to a successful end-result
- Your experience with Agile methodologies is a great asset
The company intend to relocate offices to Oslo Town Center Q2 2022
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are ...
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for ...
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Digital Marketing, Agile, Digital Marketing, Customer Insights, Data & Analytics
Spørsmål om stillingen
Grønland 51, 3045 Drammen
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 08:11|