- BW Offshore
- Senior Planner
BW Offshore builds on four decades of offshore operations and project execution to create tailored offshore energy solutions for evolving global markets. We recently won a major gas FPSO development project in North-Western Australia and also invested in and listed French floating wind company BW Ideol. BW Offshore is adapting to a rapidly changing world, capturing opportunities that arise in the ongoing global energy transition.
The increased business and tender/project activities have created the need to strengthen and further develop our Projects Development team. The right candidate is a proactive and engaged individual with the ability to deliver both independently and as part of a team.
The position will be located in Oslo and report to SVP Project Development. The Planning resources in our Oslo office are focused on bid and tendering activities, operations support and projects. We offer a career in an exciting, global company that is constantly undergoing change and growth.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for executing project planning tasks in assigned projects
- Assisting in preparation of tenders
- Development of bid plans and execution plans and schedules
- Responsible for development of project schedules
- Actively forecast and reschedule project plans and schedules
- Carry out Schedule Risk Analyses
- Ensure that all relevant Client and BWO planning requirements are applied as required
- Review Contractors planning procedures for planning, progress tracking and contractor detailed schedules
- Manage and supervise project planning personnel
- Carry out analysis and benchmarking to optimize plans and schedules
- Develop and maintain historical data of engineering/construction norms for use in bid proposals and future benchmarking initiatives
- Bachelors or masters degree in Engineering
- Long relevant experience may replace formal education
- Ideally 8+ years of planning experience within the offshore industry, including Project Control with a specific focus on planning
- Previous FPSO experience is an advantage
- International and multi-cultural experience is an advantage
- 5-10 years of experience in planning software packages, in particular, Primavera
- Team player with the ability to lead
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Analytical, organized with good attention to details
- Ability to process large amounts of information
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on time
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary/multinational environment
- Thorough understanding of relevant engineering disciplines
- Familiar with engineering & project management systems
- Familiar with planning industrial Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects
- Familiar with Commissioning and Offshore operations
- Proficient with Primavera P6
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Professional challenges
- A competitive compensation package
- A good insurance and pension scheme
- An open and friendly working environment
- The position may require temporary assignments at project premises or other corporate offices.
BW Offshore engineers innovative floating production solutions. The Company has a fleet of 14 FPSOs with potential and ambition to grow. By leveraging four decades of offshore operations and project execution, the Company creates tailored energy solutions for evolving markets world-wide. BW Offshore has around 2,000 employees and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
We engineer offshore production solutions to progress the future of energy.
- Drammensveien 151, 0212 Oslo
- Olje og gass
Energy, Offshore, Planning, Projects, Engineering
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 13:04|